This month was a bit of a transition month for me. I didn’t buy any makeup this month (just one primer. How self disciplined of me!) and I’ve been really shopping my stash. And that gave me an idea for a blog post too, so it sometimes pays to not spend. Haha. Please excuse my video, I look wild and dishevelled and as you might notice I am slightly distracted by everything from cookies to Jack Russells. It has been a long month!
1. Lancome Blush Subtil palette (Woolworths/Stuttafords/Edgars, R473)
2. REN ClearCalm 3 Clarity Restoring Mask (REN or Woolworths, R420)
3. REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial (Selected Woolworths, R470)
4. Body Shop Pomegranate Softening Cream Cleanser (Body Shop, R130)
5. Essie Smooth Sailing (R110 selected Dischem/Clicks/Salons)
6. Jewels and Lace earrings and arm candy (not pictured but featured in video)
7. Stila Mile HIgh Lashes Mascara (Selected Woolworths/Truworths stores R250)