*This giveaway is now closed*
On the 12th day of Christmas my blog gives to you something much more delicious than 12 drummers drumming. Not only do I have a step by step guide to creating a really pretty Christmas wreath (which you can eat afterwards) but a chance to win a bumper Lindt Christmas hamper worth R1200. Ho ho ho.
If you’re looking for a Christmas craft to get you in a festive mood, here is how to create a Lindt Christmas wreath in 6 easy steps. Here is what you need:
- LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles (we tied red ribbon on one end and used 20 truffles)
- 30-50cm wire wreath frame (if you’re really in a pinch you can recycle a wire coat hanger)
- Floral tape or hot glue gun
- Foliage (cypress is very Christmassy)
- Ribbon bow
- Start by laying out your materials on a flat surface.
- Assemble the wreath by taking pieces of cut foliage and tying them with tape to the frame. Follow the natural curve of the branches.
- Continue layering pieces in the same direction, taping tightly. Exposed wire will get covered as you go.
- When you have come all the way around, simply tape ends tightly to one another. Cut tape and do a few extra twists to secure.
- Cover any visible wire by using small stems. Add decorative elements, such as berries.
- Place the Lindor truffles around the wreath and wire or glue gun in place. Add bow and secure with wire or glue gun.
For your chance to win a Christmas Lindt hamper just answer this easy question: how many LINDOR truffles are used to make the wreath?
This giveaway runs from today until Sunday evening 8pm, and you can enter by emailing the answer to email@example.com and sharing this post on Twitter or Facebook with the hashtag #Lindt12Days. You can also enter via my Instagram by commenting on and sharing the hamper photo. Don’t forget to tag @LindtSA on Instagram or Twitter or LindtchocolateSA on Facebook.
Here is a picture of the hamper you could win. Now wouldn’t this make Christmas VERY merry? 🙂