This might be totally irrelevant for anybody who doesn’t intend to get wet over the weekend, but if you are still making the most of every summer weekend by visiting the beach or jumping in the pool, then this post is for you!
1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Flawless Wear Concealer R330
2. Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm (Illuminating or Bronzing) R445
3. MAC Pro Longwear Waterproof Foundation R400
4. Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Gel Liner R250
5. Lancome Khol Hypnose Waterproof Eyeliner #305 blue R350
6. Benefit BadGal Waterproof Liner R245
7. Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Bora Bora R235
8. Stila Lip & Cheek Stains R270
9. Revlon Lash Potion Waterproof R179, Clinique High Impact Waterproof mascara R250, Estee Lauder Sumptuous Waterproof Bold Volume Lifting mascara R345, Hean Barocco Waterproof Painter Mascara R190
10. Benefit Benetint, Cha Cha Tint, Lolli Tint or Posie Tint cheek stains R385
As you can see, you can still look your best while splashing or surfing. Heavy makeup might be asking for trouble, but you can still even out your skin tone with these Stila BB creams (waterproof and with SPF30 these are one of my favourite products of all time), have fun with Benefit’s iconic cheek stains, and define your eyes without turning into a panda. Try a bright streak of turquoise liquid liner like the one above from Stila, a golden flecked teal like Gosh Velvet Touch eyeliner in I Sea You, or keep it more natural with a waterproof gel or khol liner in brown or dark blue. Of course waterproof mascara is a no brainer to finish off your mermaid eyes!